and pads by Esemdesign and of course the iconic Skyway Tuff Wheels.
The two Raleigh Burner bikes will be auctioned on Ebay with 100% of the proceeds going to Bikes4Ukraine. The Raleigh Burner is an iconic bike that made
BMX accessible to all in the 1980’s - with that in mind, Raleigh hopes to speak to an audience of bicycle fans that can reminisce about how a bike can change the narrative of freedom and inspire their fans to bid on the bike.
How the Raleigh Burner Bike fundraiser for Bikes4Ukraine works:
1. Place a bid on Ebay for the bikes to be in the likes of buying it and help raise funds for this urgent cause. 100% of the proceeds go to Bikes4Ukraine!
2. To donate additionally go to: https://www.gofundme.com/f/bikes4ukraine
3. The MK1 Burner auction starts on Monday 3rd October at 8.00pm BST for 10 days
3. The MK2 Burner auction also starts on Monday 3rd October at 8.00pm BST for 10 days
4. Additionally tips placed at checkout at alansbmx.com for October will also go to the Bike4Ukraine charity.
Alan, founder of Alans BMX said, ‘Building the Raleigh Burner Bikes to support the charity Bikes4Ukraine made me realise that we don’t need to have all the answers or do it all ourselves. What counts is to activate our communities to come together and give back as little or much anyone can to support those that are struggling. That’s why I decided to also donate 100% of any tips that are placed this year when ordering on my website to go straight to Bikes4Ukraine.’