- No-one knows the location of spots until everyone meets on Saturday night at Epic. No-one knows the points values until Sunday morning.
- On Saturday evening each team is given an envelop with a list of 20 street spots around Brum, including some new ones created specially for the day. They are also given a start time for Sunday morning.
- Saturday night is a BMX only all night jam with a late bar and basic sleeping accommodation.
- Teams start on Sunday between 10am and 12noon
- Teams have 5 hours to collect as many points as possible
- For every minute over the time limit on returning, you lose a point.
- The more spots you visit, the more points you get
- Spots with a greater sense of risk (just dangerous to ride, security guards or access issues) are worth more.
- More spots than you can ride, forcing you to choose say any 6/7 spots from the 20 on offer. Once back at Epic, each team will be asked to show its film to the judges. Marks will be awarded to for spots visited, riding captured on the film and bonus events (fights with Chavs, security guards, the police, other teams). When the judges have selected the top 3 teams, their films will be shown in the bar and a voting system will allow all riders to vote for the winning team.
Long Live the Kings!