- July 12-26: Upload of the videos on the platform e-fise.com
- July 12 - August 2: Qualifications: fans and judges votes
- August 4: Qualifications results announced
- August 20: Deadline to submit the second video for finalists
- August 23 - September 30: finals: fans and judges votes
- September 1: Final results announced live
Following the success of E-FISE 2020, it's now time for under 16s in BMX, Skateboard, Roller and Scooter to enjoy a fully dedicated to them edition of the festival : the E-FISE Junior by Hot Wheels. Organised during the July and August holidays, it is a video competition that promotes the young women and men of Urban Sports, and showcases young talents from around the world.
By partnering with the famous brand Hot Wheels, the E-FISE Junior by Hot Wheels is for riders up to the age of 16 to show their best tricks. Whether in BMX, Skateboard, Roller or Scooter, this partnership aims to promote creativity and the young talent in Action Sports.